CALL OR TEXT: 770-465-2762 firstname.lastname@example.org
We repair all makes and models of residential washers. If your washer is not spinning, not draining, not getting cold or hot water or is leaking call us for an appointment with a professional washer repair specialist. We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. You can also email us for your washer repair appoinment.
THINGS GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR WASHER
1. What is the life expectancy of this machine? It's hard to judge with modern machines. Typically older machines last about 20 years. Newer machines are normally problem free for 2-5 years.
2. Inspect the hoses. Check your washing machine’s water hoses for signs of wear or weakness a few times monthly year. If you discover any cracks or blistering, replace the hose. Any damage could cause a leak or burst – and extremely expensive flood damage in your home. Most manufacturers recommend replacing the hoses every five years. For more peace of mind, use high-quality, stainless steel hoses. .
3. Don’t overload it. Follow the owner’s manual’s instructions for appropriate loading sizes. Oversized loads will throw the machine off balance and that will lead to problems.
4. Use the appropriate amount of detergent. Washing machine detergentRegardless of what’s recommended on detergent packaging, follow your owner’s manual for the manufacturer’s recommended amount of detergent.
If your dryer doesn't come on, doesn't blow hot air, makes noise or shuts down call us to schedule an appointment with a professional dryer repair specialist. You can also email us for your dryer repair appoinment.
DRYER MAINTENANCE: Monthly:
Wash the lint screen out with mild soap and water.
DRYER MAINTENANCE: Yearly
1. Once a year you need to give the inside of your dryer a complete cleaning. In order to do this you will have to pull the plug on the dryer and remove either the front or the rear panel of the dryer. Then take a refrigerator brush and the vacuum cleaner tool hose and suck up all the lint that has accumulated around the inside of the machine. You will be amazed at how much lint there is.
2. Exterior dryer vent flaps often wedge open. This can cause trouble three ways: #1 it allows heat to escape from your house during the winter. #2 it makes your dryer extra cold during the winter and adds to drying time. #3 it allows little critters to climb into the vent line. I have actually had to remove birds nests complete with little birds from dryer vents. Once a year, go to the outside of your house and check to see that the dryer vent is moving smoothly. Clean it thoroughly. Make sure that the vent flap hinges are moving freely.
3. Take the vent line off and give it a thorough cleaning.
We repair all makes and models of residential dishwashers. If your Dishwasher is not coming on, not cleaning the dishes, leaking water or displaying error call us to schedule an appointment with a professional dishwasher repair specialist. You can also email us for your dishwasher repair appoinment in Atlanta at email@example.com